Thursday, November 1, 2012

That one time my roommate drugged me

Remember that time my roommate Britney drugged me? Oh wait, it was today.

 Me: Man Britney, those sleeping pills you gave me really wiped me out. I couldn't get up this morning and didn't get to work until like 10:00. And then I felt groggy all day, and I finally had to leave work early so I could go to sleep. I think I only worked like five hours. I still feel funny.

Britney: Yeah, you should probably only take half of one.

 Me: Wait -- Half?! You handed me TWO pills! So I took two!!!

 Britney: Jenny!! I only gave you two because they were stuck together!

 Me: Britney!! I'd never had sleeping pills before -- I had NO IDEA how much to take!!
Roomie, I think you just solidly undermined my unquestioning trust in you as a nurse.


We're still laughing.

But don't worry guys -- THE DRUGS WERE NATURAL.

Um yes, I think my little foray into the wonderful world of sleeping pills has come to an abrupt end.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment